First and foremost, explore this documentation manual carefully as it contains very complete instructions for getting started with and maintaining Open-Realty.
Open-Realty Professional edition License Holders - Commercial Support
If you purchased a Professional License for Open-Realty you can obtain support from Transparent Technologies, Inc directly via. our online help desk. Make sure you select the Open-Realty Support Department when you submit a support request.
Open-Realty Free edition - Community Support
If you obtained a Free edition license and need help, visit the Open-Realty Community Support at: http://community.transparent-tech.com. Use the search feature to search for answers to your problem. If you can't find an answer by searching, then post a new thread in the appropriate area.
Tips for posting in the support community for assistance:
- The Community Support area is for obtaining SUPPORT for Transparent Technologies' software specifically, it is not a place to complain, inquire about orders, make inflammatory remarks, threats, or for rumor mongering. Such posts or threads will be deleted without notice.
- Be as specific as possible when describing your problem.
- Always include the exact version of OR you are using, e.g. v3.1.6.
- Always post all details of your problem: the exact error messages you are receiving, a link to your site and details of how to reproduce the problem, any custom templates you are using, and etc. The more information you provide initially helps other forum members understand and answer your problem more quickly.
- If you have a Pro edition or commercial add-on license, please do not create a thread in the Community Support area in addition to a Support ticket unless specifically instructed to do so. If you want the fastest possible turnaround, please open a Support Ticket
- Be polite and courteous as the majority of participants in the support community are not paid for their time to help you solve your problems.
- DO NOT CROSSPOST. Crossposting is creating a thread or a new post regarding the same question in more then one area. It is very frustrating for a volunteer to read a post, answer it, and then find the same post in another area where someone else has already answered the duplicate post.
- If you post questions pertaining to custom work, coding or modifications, do not be too surprised or upset if you do not get an answer right away or at all. The members who provide help and answer questions in the OR support community are not always inclined to do custom work for free.
- Many common questions that get posted in the support community have already been answered in the documentation or in previous posts. Please make sure you have searched for your question before you post or, if you have a Pro edition license, create a support ticket.
- The Community Support area is wholly owned by Transparent Technologies. Our forum moderators reserve the right to modify or remove any posts or threads that are deemed to be in violation of our guidelines, or for any reason whatsoever at their discretion.