Additional templates (third party) can be installed using the following steps:
- Download the template - Most templates will be distributed in a compressed ZIP file.
- Extract the contents of the compressed file to your hard drive.
- Wherever you extracted the .zip file, there should be a single folder (the template's name), that contains all of the template files. Look inside this folder and verify the template files such as 'main.html' all appear in this folder.*
- Upload the template folder to your server placing it beneath the /template/ folder of your site. e.g.: /template/templatename/
- Log into the OR administration area and click on Site Config.
- On the Template tab the Site Template option drop down list should now contain the name of the template folder you just uploaded. Select your new template and save your changes.
- You may also need to select different templates for the Listing Templates, Search Results Templates etc if your new template does not have the same named templates of those types.
* In some cases your extracted files may be contained in a second sub folder of the same template name or may be extracted without being contained inside a folder. Make sure the main.html and the rest of the template files are in the proper folder: /template/YOURTEMPLATENAME/main.html