These Templates are used when a site visitor views a listing. The template file being used is determined by the site Administrator via Site Config: template tab. Any template named listing_detail_NAME.html will be displayed as an available template in Site Config.
The following template files have a large number of tags available for use, see the Listing Detail Template Tags page for available tags.
1. listing_detail_default.html - This is the default listing detail template.
2. listing_detail_mainjavacolumn.html - This is the Listing detail with Java Image with thumbnails in columns.
3. listing_detail_slideshow.html - This is the Listing detail with Slideshow.
4. listing_detail_mainjavarows.html - This is the Listing detail with Java Image with thumbnails in rows.
5. listing_detail_tabbed.html - This is the Listing detail template with all the elements laid-out using Tabs.
6. listing_detail_pclass#.html - This is an optional listing detail template based on the property class where the # is the property class ID. If you create a listing detail template with this naming for a specific property class then it will be used for listings in that property class, overriding your listing detail setting in the site config. When a template doesn't exist for a specific property class the setting in the site config will be used.
For example, if you have the following property classes setup in OR with the following class ID#s:
Residential = 1
Land = 2
Commercial = 3
If you want different listing details pages for each class your template files would need to be named as follows: