Open-Realty® v3 is licensed per web site, and will become "locked" to the IP/folder/domain where it is initially installed. If you ever need to move or change the IP/folder/domain, you will need to reissue (reset) your license afterwards, otherwise it will not fully operate after being moved.
- Log into your client area at Transparent Technologies http://www.transparent-support.com/billing/contactsupport.php
- Click on the "My Products & Services" link at the top of the page
- Locate the license for OR you are working with and click the "View Details" button.
- Click the "Reissue License" button.
- Log into your OR administration area (as the Admin user) from your new IP/folder/domain.
- Access Site Config. At the top of the page of Site Config right below the license information is a "View/Change License Key" link. Click on that link and re-save your existing key.